DSP, FPGA, Silicon
IP Technology used in Guzik products
- The patented1 Guzik digital hardware FPGA-based equalization of multiple interleaved Analog to Digital Converters (ADCs) improves the signal fidelity and effective number of bits of multi Gigasampling ADCs.
- Advanced Real-Time Digital Down-Conversion technology2 is used to extract a portion of the full digital spectrum captured by the interleaved ADCs. The Real-Time DDC block is implemented in the FPGA-s and can be tuned anywhere in the spectrum of the ADC. It provide filtering and decimation to reduce the original output data rate of the ADC. This method significantly reduces the amount of data saved to the digitizer on-board memory and when transferred to a PC. In return increasing measurement and analysis speeds.
1 U.S. Patent 7,408,495
2 U.S. Patent 9,641,191
Guzik Technical Enterprises holds over 70 patents which form the basis for the various electronic, optic and mechanical innovations at the core of the products. In recent years, we have taken some of these core competencies and expanded our product offering outside of data storage to focus on electronic signal capture and analysis applications.
Please contact us, to find out how the IP could be integrated into a specific application, into custom integrated circuits (ASICs) or how they are used inside field-programmable gate arrays (FPGA-s) to improve the accuracy and accelerate performance of the acquisition processing of Guzik’s products to provide up-to real-time analysis capabilities.
- 9,933,467 Group delay measurement apparatus and method – April 3, 2018
- 9,641,191 Digital down converter with equalization – May 2, 2017
- 9,450,598 Two-stage digital down-conversion or RF pulses – Sep 20, 2016
- 9,506,951 Method and apparatus for data acquisition with waveform trigger – Application Published Aug 11, 2016
- 9,344,301 Acquisition device with multistage digital equalization – May 17, 2016
- 9,172,388 High speed interleaved ADC with compensation for DC offset mismatch – October 27, 2015
- 9,148,162 Digital down converter with equalization – September 29, 2015
- 8,879,675 Synchronization for a wireless receiver – November 4, 2014
- 8,866,659 Data acquisition device with real time digital trigger – October 21, 2014
- 8,767,892 Synchronization for a wireless receiver – July 1, 2014
- 8,542,142 Interleaved analog to digital converter with reduced number of multipliers for digital equalization – September 24, 2013
- 8,537,044 Interleaved analog to digital converted with digital equalization – September 17, 2013
- 7,830,217 Method and system of vector signal generator with direct FR signal synthesis and parallel signal processing – November 9, 2010
- 7,791,329 Vector/signal analyzer equalization apparatus and method – September 7, 2010
- 7,705,609 Phase frequency distortion measurement system – April 27, 2010
- 7,408,495 Digital equalization of multiple interleaved analog-to-digital converters – August 5, 2008
- 7,382,304 Sampling and measurement of periodic signals – June 3, 2008