Head Amplifier Injector for V2002 – Discontinued
A new Guzik Head Amplifier Active Injector has bandwidth from DC to 6 GHz and provides a differential output signal with high symmetry of frequency response and group delay. This signal injector is required for frequency response measurements of high bandwidth analog front-end integrated in the Guzik test system. The injector bandwidth starts from DC to measure frequency response of read-back amplifiers for perpendicular recording. The injector converts the single-ended signal from a network analyzer or a signal generator to a differential signal and attenuates the level of the signal, so it can be connected to the input of a head amplifier.
Head Amplifier Active Injector Specifications:
- Bandwidth: DC to 6 GHz (–3dB)
- Flatness: ±0.5 dB, DC to 5 GHz
- Amplitude Difference Between Positive and Negative Outputs: less than 0.5 dB
- Flatness: better then 100 psec to 6 GHz
- Difference Between Positive and Negative Outputs: less than 25 psec
- Nominal: 50 Ohm differential
- Single Ended Input to Differential Output: 36 dB nominal
- ±5 V, 120 mA from the power filter of RWA Analog Box
Items available: CCW Cartridge with Active Injector Board (Guzik P/N S80-702376), CW Cartridge with Active Injector Board (Guzik P/N S80-702373), and Power Filter Cable (Guzik P/N 30-461017). Separate Injector Boards CCW (Guzik P/N 23-323080) and CW (Guzik P/N 23-323000) can be ordered as spare parts.
Frequency Response and Group Delay
Figure 1: Frequency Response of Head Amplifier Active Injector