WITE32 Developer’s Kit (WDK32)
WITE32 Versions Supported
- The WDK Version 3.02 is released to work with WITE32 Version 3.02 (or later)
Note: Guzik Technical Enterprises reserves the right to change the functionality of both the WITE32 software and the WITE32 Developer’s Kit (WDK) software at any time, thereby requiring you to upgrade both WITE32 and the WDK to the new release, to maintain compatible functionality.
WITE32 modules are executable programs, written in any program language (this manual covers Microsoft Visual Basic and C/C++ languages), and implemented using the WITE32 modules interface protocol.
WITE32 modules are used for any combination of the following functions:
- User defined tests used from the engineering dashboard buttons, the operator panel buttons, or as part of a production test sequence (the same as any Guzik built-in test): WITE32 provides normalization, grading, and display for the re-sults
- Control forms are added to the control menu, used for control of custom hardware
- Calibration forms are added to the calibration menu, used for calibration of custom hardware (if needed)
- Hook functions, used from the hooks setup form (hooks setup is accessible from the production setup form)
Note: Hook functions are programs, similar to tests. that generate no results, and execute at user selected points in the production test cycle.