DP 7000 Digital Processor
with Real-Time Processing Architecture via Fiber Optics
- Total five Intel/Altera Arria™ 10 FPGAs (660/1150 GX) with up-to 16,870 multipliers and 7.5 TeraFlops of IEEE754-compliant floating-point DSP cores
- Samtec Firefly™ Optical Engines with up-to 1.692 Tbps (60 Tx and 60 Rx @ 14.1 Gbps) of serial bandwidth through five 24-fiber Multi-fiber Push On MPO/MTP® front panel connectors.
- 128 GB (8 x 16 GB) SO-DIMM DDR4 2133 MHz memory modules with up-to 1.2 Tbps of Aggregate Memory Bandwidth
- Optional AXIe backplane 64 Gbps (x8 8 GTps) PCI Express® x8 Gen3 connectivity with multi-channel DMA engine
- IPMI-based system monitoring
Guzik DP 7000 Digital Processor with 100G Ethernet or 100G Interlaken protocol compatible MPO/MTP® Optics, designed for evolving markets such as Real-Time Stream Processing for High-speed Data-acquisition (DAQ), High Performance Computing (HPC), Machine Learning, Data Center Infrastructure, AI Processing and Network applications. The board is 8U form factor, 322.25 mm x 280 mm x 6 HP (L x W x H), single slot AXIe or AdvancedTCA® blade, ideal for multi-slot 19″ rack mount system integration. In AXIe form factor it provides up-to x8 Gen3 PCIe® backplane connectivity.
Board top view:
The DP 7000 introduces Real-Time Stream Processing Architecture via fiber optics interconnect technology. It allows to cascade many processors together to achieve higher-processing capabilities:
Combined with the Optical Bridge Interface Card the DP 7000 can be connected to external PC-s and RAID arrays via the fiber optics interconnect technology. A block diagram illustrating the connections and data throughput:
Guzik’s DP 7000 Digital Processor ships with tailored Intel/Altera’s best-in-class suite of IP cores, which deliver the highest performance, lowest latency, and smallest resource utilization in the FPGA industry. The best-in-class IP portfolio includes Ethernet, Interlaken, PCI Express, and DDR4 SDRAM Interface IP core. Altera splashed onto the scene with Interlaken and Ethernet cores, providing industry-leading lowest latency and resource utilization. PCI Express IP provides unmatched, bar-raising throughput and input/output operations per second (IOPS) performance.
Keysight Technologies 5-slot M9505A AXIe chassis with five Guzik DP 7000 modules
100GBase-SR10 and 100GBase-SR12
Intel Arria 10 GX FPGA-s
- The DP 7000 features five latest Intel 20 nm Arria 10® FPGA-s (Field Programmable Gate Arrays). Four of them are dedicated to processing, which are 2.5 X more powerful than previous generation devices used in Guzik devices with up-to 13,504 18 x 19 multipliers. The FPGA-s have the industry’s only hard floating-point digital signal processing (DSP) blocks with speeds up to 1,500 giga floating-point operations per second (GFLOPS) each totalling 6 TFLOPS on-board. The fifth control FPGA is used to provide fast passive parallel (FPP) configuration of the processor FPGA-s.
- Each FPGA is connected to Optical Engines with 169 Gbps (12 Tx and 12 Rx fibers @ 14.1 Gbps) of serial bandwidth. The 24 Fibers Ferrule MPO/MTP® connectors on the front panel of the DP-7000 can be used to parallel or cascade multiple processor and connect to 100 Gigabit Ethernet (100GbE) or 100G Interlaken parallel optics protocol networks.
- 128 GB (8x 16 GB) on-board SO-DIMM DDR4 2133 MHz memory modules with up-to 1.2 Tbps of Aggregate Memory Bandwidth
AXIe Backplane Interface
- 64 Gbps (x8 8 GTps) PCI-Express® Gen3 connectivity with multi-channel DMA engine
- IPMC Chipset Smart Fusion A2F MCU with Pigeon Point Systems firmware
- Form Factor: PICMG 3.0: 8U form factor, 280 mm x 322.5 mm, single slot AXIe-1 or AdvancedTCA (ATCA) blade
- Power Consumption: 200W (max)
- Operating temperature: 0 to 55 °C
- Humidity: 0 to 95% (non-condensing)
*Designed and manufactured to meet the following requirements
- FCC Class A
- IEC 60950
- NEBS Level 3
Company will get certifications as required to meet specific customer requirements